2.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Bought both of my sons a huffy bike, one for an 8yr old, one with gears for a 12 yr old ... sadly, customer service at the academy in Burleson, Tx was total ***!

My oldest sons bike was never right from the start. I did NOT purchase their insurance or whatever, because I did not intend to fix any problems my sons created. But huffy with gears never shifted correctly and the chain came off constantly, the chain shield was cracked and falling off before he ever rode it.... nothing was screwed on/in tight enough....

however, my younger sons bike seat was screwed on with a power tool so right I could NOT raise his seat!

Mostly, when returning to the store, they could NOT, would not? Fix or adjust ahh of the parts, they didn't have anyone there, we left out for a week to be 'fixed' and nothing was better when we picked it up, plus the manager was UNAPOLOGETIC! DID NOT EVEN CARE....

her attitude was like we were scamming her and she wasn't listening, had no concern that we weren't happy customers.

I will happily go to Wal-Mart next time. They may be indifferent, but their return policy is such that I could've returned it, at least!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of huffy bicycle. Academy Sports And Outdoors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned huffy bicycle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Academy Sports And Outdoors.

Comments