Turnaround Time

I ordered a bike on 11/18/16.Estimated delivery was 3-5 days.

Now, on December 7th, they cannot even tell me if it is in stock or on backordered. I've tried the online chat tool three times asking if I will receive the bike in time for Christmas. All they can tell me each time is that I'll receive an email with tracking WHEN it does finally ship. However, not one of the three customer service reps has been able to tell me if it will ship in December, January, February, etc.

(Why on earth would I need to know that silly information when I'll clearly receive an email with tracking when it does ship?How silly of me!)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of academy sports and outdoors shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $85. Academy Sports And Outdoors needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned academy sports and outdoors shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Academy Sports And Outdoors.