I called the store near me, in San Marcos, TX, about ammunition. They told me a truck was coming that night and ammo should be available in the morning.

When I arrived the next morning they didn't have what I was looking for. The salesman told me that they didn't know what they were gonna be sent unit, it got there. Then he told me only a manager could look it up in the computer. I asked for them to do that so he called his manager.

That manager said he was busy, not with a customer, and I could call tomorrow like everyone else.

Isn't that the kind of thing he/she get paid for? I can hardly believe that they would allow someone to walk out of the store pissed off

Review about: Academy Sports And Outdoors Manager.

Comments

A friend of mine used to work for them and said that the reports of what is on the next truck isn't available until the night before and usually don't appear until after the store has closed.

Sorry the whole world could not stop and cater to your childish whining. Grow up!!! Everyone is tired of all you blubbering cry babies.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #688466

Seriously? There is an ammo shortage.

Get in line with everyone else who is pissed that they can't find ammo. Stop blaming the stores.