I went to your store on I35 in Schertz Texas.I went in too my tennis for 3 of my children.

The store was not busy and in the shoes department they had 3 people working. Let me correct that only 1 black girl was working and the 2 young males in the department were too busy hiding and talking to themselves. I asked the taller male that I was looking at a pair of Nike's in a certain size but of course they were on the top of the shelf. He got them and then walked away.

Of course then after trying them realized that I need a different size. It was like playing hide and seek. When I finally found the male he looked like I was putting him out. I even said out load that the only one working was the black girl she came to me and said she would help even though she was helping 2 other different customers.

Told her thank you but I was leaving.

Then after I paid for 3 pair of shorts I went to the man in the front and told him my issues.He said he was sorry and he would get one of the males from shoes department to help him and I told him I did not want to deal with bad attitude.

Comments

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #708721

What? "I went in too my tennis " -grammer in skool-

What? "1 black girl was working"

What? "Two males and a taller male"

What? "He got what you asked for"

What? "You were wrong"

What? "Noone was pampering you"

What? "You complained"

What? "You were offered help"

What? "You refused"

What? "You rant on the internet"

What? "Racial, sexist comments"

What? "You expect us to believe you and give a ***?"